67 Lakeview Cres Forster
67 Lakeview Cres Forster is the perfect seachange family home.
Situated in the prestige are of Burgess Beach Forster and only around 100 metres from Burgess Beach, this house would make the perfect home for a family or a great holiday home.
A unique design with massive glass windows that let in light and air the home is an open plan design, made for easy entertaining.
With the addition of a separate downstairs rumpus room that could double as a 4th bedroom this unit has its own entrance and includes a kitchen and bathroom.
The added appeal of a huge garage for all the toys would make this an enviable property to own.
- Great family home close to One Mile and Burgess Beach
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Open Plan living areas with massive glass windows for light and air
- Three bedrooms upstairs includes an ensuite to main
- Large Main Bathroom
- Downstairs features rumpus room which could be 4th bedroom and includes bathroom and fully equipped kitchen
- Excellent outlook overlooking reserve
- Massive garage which could house 2 cars and boat and workshop
- Only a few hundred metre walk to Burgess Beach
Mobile 0477 948 811
The Barrington Coast region is home to an eclectic mix of ancient rainforests, stunning beaches and a crystal clear lake system that abounds with various aquatic life and watercraft activities. Grab a SUP, kayak, aquabike, runabout or even a jet-ski that you can hire from one of the many boat sheds on Wallis Lake and discover your own private beach or island to have a picnic on. With over 20 local beaches in the region to discover, there’s bound to be a wave to surf somewhere!
Watch the video below to be amazed at this pristine area. More information about Forster and the surrounding Barrington Coast region can be found at the Visit NSW website.
Local photographs provided by Anthony Murphy Photography